Time & Effort
- Finish your first course in 2 weeks
- Plan to spend 8–10 hours per week on your courses
- Graduate in an average of 12–14 months
- Take up to 18 months to graduate
You can transfer in credit from past schools, the GED®, or the HiSET® to graduate faster. We will show you how to request transcripts.
We help you succeed with:
- Dedicated academic coach
- Support from certified instructors
- Technical help
- Career guidance and support
Accredited by Cognia/NCA/SACS/NWAC
100% Online Flexiblity
Complete your courses anywhere you are from a cell phone, tablet, laptop, or computer. See our Technology Requirements.
What Courses Will I Take?
(Skip any you have transfer credit for):
- 4 Career Elective Courses
- 4 English
- 4 Social Studies & Health
- 3 Math
- 3 Science